Chef Miami | Protein Pumpkin Latte2016-11-15
Protein Pumpkin Latte
Chef Miami | Protein Pumpkin Latte
- Pumpkin Spice Latte:
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbs xylitol
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup hot expresso
- 1/2 can pumpkin puree
- 1 scoopeatmeguiltfree Vanilla Protein powder
- 1eatmeguiltfree PUMPKIN SPICE
- 1 scoop eatenlightened ice cream
- 1 ice cream cone
- chefmiami Protein Marshmallows
- Homemade chocolate chip cookie
- 1/2 cup Melted dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
Freeze mason jar overnight. Remove it from freezer and coat it with melted dark chocolate. Sprinkle white chocolate chips and place back to the freezer.
In a blender combine milk, pumpkin puree, xylitol, pumpkin spice. Microwave for 1-2 minutes or until milk is hot.
Whisk until the milk mixture is foamy, about 20-30 seconds.
Pour hot espresso into the mason jar and add milk mixture.
( This is how I decorated, but you can do it how you want it)
Scoop ice cream into the cone and place a protein marshmallow on top to work as glue for the chocolate chip cookie.
Place protein marshmallows on top of the eatmeguiltfree PUMPKIN SPICE
Miami Chef – Protein Pumpkin Latte