Chef Miami | Protein Eggnog2016-12-14
Chef Miami | Protein Eggnog
- Protein Eggnog:
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop eatmeguiltfreeVanilla Protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup xylitol or stevia
- If you want the traditional eggnog you can add 5oz of rum
- 1 eatmeguiltfree Blondie Brownie
- 1 eatmeguiltfree Chocolate Brownie
- Protein Marshmallows
- 1 scoop Enlightened Ice cream
Combine almond milk, vanilla, and cinnamon in a saucepan, and heat over lowest setting for 5 minutes. Slowly bring milk mixture to a boil.
In a bowl, combine egg and xylitol. Whisk together until fluffy. Whisk hot milk mixture slowly into the eggs.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, or until thick. Do not allow mixture to boil.
Stir in eatmeguiltfreeVanilla Protein powder before serving.
Place eatmeguiltfree Blondie Brownie on top of the mason jar.
Top with broil protein marshmallows.
Place eatmeguiltfree Chocolate Brownie on top of the protein marshmallows.
Insert two cinnamon sticks on the brownie and place Enlightened Ice cream on top.
Miami Chef – Protein Eggnog